Friday, February 26, 2010

Back to Work

I went back to work on the 15th. It has been hard since I was so used to being with Brooke all the time, but I'm adjusting. The first week I went to see her everyday during my lunch break. The second week I only went a couple of times. I will continue to visit with her, but will try to only go a couple of times during the week.

Brooke has had no problems at all adjusting. She likes her primary caregiver. Her primary caregiver told me that Brooke is her best baby. That made my day. I also love picking Brooke up in the afternoon. She almost always smiles real big when she sees me. One day she even squealed with excitement when I greeted her.

Brooke is still sleeping through the night and going to bed earlier at night now. She's usually asleep by 8:30. I have to wake her up at 6:45 most mornings. She never wakes up in the middle of the night. I am so thankful she's a good sleeper and pray she stays that way.

1 comment:

Hollie Carson said...

Hey Cheri,
It's Hollie Carson. Can you send me your email address? Just go to our blog and leave it in the comments (I won't publish it.) Thanks