Saturday, February 15, 2014

Earthquake in Georgia

If the weather wasn't strange enough for you this week, we had an earthquake in Georgia last night.  Trey and I had just gotten into bed when the house and windows began to shake.  I could tell it wasn't a plane flying to low.  Trey said it was an earthquake, but I wasn't so sure. He said to check Facebook.  Within minutes, many people were posting on Facebook about the earthquake.

The epicenter was actually in South Carolina and I think it was a 4.4.  We were in a pretty big earthquake in California when I was 8 years old.  I'll never forget it and that is why my dad decided he wanted to move back to Georgia.  The earthquake last night was not that bad, but it was scary.

Praying for some nice, quiet and peaceful days to recover from the last few.

No comments: