Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big News

I've been away for awhile, but I'm ready to get back into this. I guess it is finally time to reveal our big news. I'm pregnant! I'm almost 15 weeks along. The past few weeks have been pretty amazing and scary.

I've been pretty exhausted and tired most of the time not to mention feeling sick constantly, but I'm finally starting to feel better so I hope to be active on here again. I'd love to keep this blog updated so our baby will someday be able to read about our lives as he/she was growing in my belly.

I may post a belly picture on here in the next day or two. I have a little bit of a belly, but most of it is my pre-pregnancy belly. I've only put on 3 pounds, which I guess is good. But I'm ready to start showing.

There have been a few other things to have the past few weeks and I may go back and cover those things as well.

2 comments:

MARK & GIN said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you. Do you know what you are having yet? YAY!

Robyn said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! Those first few months of being prego can be so miserable, but you get through it knowing it is a healthy sign! Can't wait to meet this little one!