Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream......


I feel bad not blogging more. Thankfully, there just really isn't a lot to write about right now. Nothing major is happening with the baby, it's not time to go to the beach yet, nothing major.

Well, Cheri is selling Mary Kay now....but she's gonna have to blog about that.

So, this post is dedicated to ice cream, specifically HOMEMADE ice cream.

After what seemed like a 10 year absence, my family has suddenly decided to start making ice cream again. It started last year when Cheri and I picked up some peaches on the way to Americus, then I made some Oreo for a church function, then some vanilla, and another batch of peach this past weekend.

So we got to talking, and decided that we would keep on the homemade ice cream kick, and tried to come up with some different recipes and flavors we could try....and that's where all of our faithful readers come in. I need some recipes, and I know that some of you have some great ones...so post your recipes here, or send them to icecream4theblisses@gmail.com

Mmmm...mmmmm...good.

No comments: