Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mary Kay and more




As Trey mentioned, I am now a Mary Kay lady. My former consultant decided to quit selling MK and encouraged me to try it. It has only been a few weeks, and I'm doing okay with it so far. I have not really even done much yet to get my business started, so I'm glad I already have a few customers. I don't really have an agressive, salesperson personality, so I know I may be facing some challenges.

If you are interested in having a complimentary facial or hosting a skin care class, please let me know. Even if you are not interested in buying MK products, I'd love to be given the opportunity to share the products with your friends and family. I also have a MK website: www.marykay.com/cheribliss if you'd like to place an order online. I will ship the products to you at no additional cost if you are out of town.

Now for the baby Bliss update. We had another check-up this week. Everything is looking good. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat. We definitely have an active baby. Every time the nurse would find the heartbeat, baby Bliss would move and she'd have to find it again. In only 2 weeks, we will have an ultrasound and hopefully find out if it is a boy or girl. I'm thinking it is a girl this time because this pregnancy has been different from Luke's. We have no preference this time. We just want a healthy baby.

I still have fears and worry about what may happen in the weeks to come. When those times come, I take my fears and worry to God. He has given me so much peace throughout this pregnancy. I just pray that peace continues as we get further along in this pregnancy.

CLB

No comments: