Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby Bliss is a....

GIRL! We found out last week, but have been too busy to update the blog. Even more important than the sex of the baby, our doctor says all her organs look great. We were even able to count her fingers and toes.

It looks like I'll be seeing the doctor a little more frequently now and have more ultrasounds which will ease my mind a bit. Ultimately, I have to trust God. I continually remind myself that He is in control.

As for the sex of our baby, I was pretty certain we were having a girl a few weeks into the pregnancy. With Luke, I had morning sickness all the time. With this baby, I feel great most of the time other than being exhausted. The first pregnancy I really wanted a boy. After losing Luke, I said I'd never hope or pray for a certain sex again. We just pray for a healthy baby.

I am so thankful for this little girl. God is so good. Romans 8:28

CLB

1 comment:

Jeanniemb1 said...

We are praising the Lord with you!! We will continue to pray you through this pregnancy until that sweet baby girl is in your arms!!