Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Weight

I had another check-up and ultrasound yesterday. Baby Bliss weighs 15 ounces which is right on target according to our doctor. Everything looks great, but I will continue to see the doctor every two weeks for at least the next few weeks.

My belly is continuing to grow and I put on a few pounds last week. No belly pictures at this time, though, since we somehow managed to misplace our camera. Hopefully, we will be purchasing a new one in the next few weeks. Feel free to share your digital camera recommendations with us.

We have a first name picked out for Baby Bliss, but I'm not sure if we are ready to share it on here just yet. Still trying to decide on the middle name, but we have it narrowed down to a few choices. Stay tuned as I'm sure we will be sharing the name on here soon.

CLB

No comments: