Monday, September 28, 2009

30 weeks

We have officially made it to 30 weeks in this pregnancy. Little Brooke now weighs 3pounds which puts her in the 52nd percentile. This means the gestational diabetes has not had any affect on her weight at this point. I have also done a good job with adjusting my diet and controlling my blood sugar levels, so I just need to continue what I am doing for the rest of the pregnancy. Here is the latest picture of our girl. I think she is going to look a lot like her brother.



I am so thankful to God for this pregnancy and our little girl. I struggled with my faith after the birth and death of our son. I look back now and I am amazed at how God has worked in our lives over the past year. Trey and I are both closer to the Lord and each other as a result of all we have been through. I feel so very blessed to be married to someone who is continually growing spiritually and is the spiritual leader of our family.

CLB

No comments: