Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Name


It is hard to believe it has been almost 4 weeks since Trey blogged that we reached 24 weeks. I'll be 28 weeks on Monday. Thankfully, the time has flown by. But I'm also starting to get a little nervous about getting everything ready just in case this baby girl decides to come early. The nursery has been painted, the crib is ready and some clothes have been cleaned and put away. But I still feel an urgency to get everything in order in the next few weeks.

Well, I guess it is time to reveal the name since many people have already been told in person. We have decided to name our little girl Brooke. No family significance to this name. It's just a name we both liked and agreed upon kinda like Luke. We have narrowed down the middle name to just a few choices, but have not settled on one yet. It will be a family name, though.

CLB

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I think Brooke is a beautiful name. It is one I've always loved and had a friend in elementary school named Brooke and I always envied her name! You are definately nesting, Cheri! It is so much fun too! We are praying for a smooth rest of the pregnancy and cannot wait to see Brooke in person!

Jeanniemb1 said...

I love the name Brooke! That is actually our Emilie's middle name. :-) Great minds....

We are praying for the rest of your journey and can't wait to meet little Brooke!