Thursday, August 21, 2008

Me and My Hubby

I found this on Creative Momma's blog and thought it would be fun.


What is his name? Trey

Who eats more? Him, right now.

Who said I love you first? He wrote it first. I said it first after we argued about who was going to say it first. We both refused to be the first to say it, but I gave in first.

Who is taller? He is

Who drives most when you are together? He does and I yell at him a lot for his reckless driving.

Who’s more sensitive? me

Who does the laundry? For the most part I do it, but he does help when I need it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who pays the bills? I do most of the time.

Who cooks more? He cooks more often than me, but I do cook some of the time.

Who is more stubborn? Me

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Him. Remember I'm the stubborn one.

Who wears the pants? I like to make him think that he does. :-) Honestly, he does.

What do you like to do together? Watch tv especially Law and Order: CI and SVU, go out to dinner, go to sporting events, play trivia

Who eats more sweets? Again, me

Guilty Pleasures? Him-Sudoku Me-The Hills

How did you meet? Church bonfire

Who asked whom out first? He asked me out.

Who kissed first? He asked on the first date. I said no, but I eventually let him kiss me.

Who proposed? He did after a year and a half of dating. He proposed on the train at Stone Mountain.

His best features & qualities? handsome, great father, sense of humor, intelligent, he rarely gets mad at me even though I know I drive him crazy at times

Who I tag: Anyone who wants to do it

No comments: