Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Anna Grace 15 month check-up

Anna Grace had a check-up this week. She now weighs 24 pounds and 4 ounces and is 30.5 inches. She is doing great in all developmental areas. Our doctor was very impressed that she picked up a book, started flipping the pages and making sounds. He said that might not seem like a big deal, but it is great that she is able to do these things at such a young age. Anna had to get three shots. She barely even cried.

Anna Grace is changing so much everyday. Her little personality comes out more and more each day. She loves to giggle and play with Brooke. She loves to give Brooke hugs and kisses too.

Anna is still a great sleeper. She always sleeps through the night and goes to sleep on her own with no problems. I was blessed with two great sleepers and I am so thankful since I love my sleep.

Anna Grace loves to play outside. She will stand at the door and cry until you take her outside.

I love watching this little girl grow up. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for her.



No comments: