Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a great day. Trey cooked omlets for us this morning. Then I opened my gifts. I got a pedometer, coffee and jacket. We went to Buffalo's for lunch after church. Then we came home for a few hours before heading to some friends for a small group. I am so thankful for my two little girls. I also got several homemade gifts that the girls made at school and Sunday school.  Of course, these gifts meant more to me than anything else I received.

Brooke with the buffalo




Brooke made this at school. Not sure why she thinks my favorite drink is watermelon juice.  I love that she wrote her name by herself!


 
Another one from school


Anna Grace's school gift


Anna Grace's Sunday School gift


Brooke made this one in Sunday School. Her answers: we have picnics, she brushes my hair, she plays with me, she gives me hugs and she makes special things.

No comments: